Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year, New look & New Name

Beings as it is is a New Year i thought I'd be a very good and considerate Blogger and re-design the blog, i did it into the theme i love the most.... Network SouthEast, granted most of the background is black but Text & Links are in NSE colours.

Also i have changes the name to another past Time that my heart still belongs too, Slam Door EMU's And hence from being biased to all classes except the 423 i went for a more universal name that covers all Slam door trains.   

This is the same with forums i Frequant (well there may be the odd forum where I am still Slammer423) but I will be known as SlamdoorTrains.

I'll be back soon with more How to Videos, Also news of a UK route in production from Railsimulator.com that is right up my street!

Happy New Year all!
Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment