Monday 31 August 2009

A Sad day in Rail sim Blogging world.

Today I have had drawn to my attention that one of the best sources of help and tutorials for RailWorks / RailSimulator RSadams (LucaZone's) gauge irregularities blog no longer exists.

I do not know the reasons behind Adam's blog disappearing however i have a pretty good idea it could well be to do with drama queens and bitch fests over on a well known community forum.

probably over something stupid that Adam mentioned on his blog.

All i will say is that Adam, You've let them win bud, I hope you don't let them get the better of you and you come back with force soon. Your blog was a fantastic source of information.

However if this is you calling blogging a day then Thank you for the insperation to start my own blogging off.

No comments:

Post a Comment