Tuesday 1 September 2009

The Return of some old Friends



I am delighted to say that 3 of my class 47 reskins will be making their way into your railworks soon!

Thanks to Sean (Northern156) He has passed on some of my re-skins including some 158's (158's will take a little longer as i need to find a way of installing the legacy without installing railsimulator.

Heathrow Connect 47


The Wombles Class 47


Don't Run the Risk Class 47 (97 998) (i may modify the bin so it is 47 instead of 97) never really was happy with it static at 97.


More shots to come as i receive my re-skins back form various members so that i can convert them over to RailWorks.

PLEASE NOTE: I will not be altering the re-skins looks wise, i have no time unfortunately to make any changes need to make them look better in RailWorks. However, if you can do it justice i am happy for you to modify and release it separately as long as i am given credit for the original base re-skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment