Wednesday 30 September 2009

it never rains, it pours....

As i posted just under a week ago i was hopeful a new Power supply unit for my main computer would solve my mystery break down. Well, £25 lighter and almost a week later my Power supply unit arrives, Sadly it is NOT the problem and it is likely to be a burnt out mother Board.

And that is terrible news for me, I no longer have a computer to run rail works on, and all in development stuff I had planned is now permanently suspended.

I am gutted as i just spent almost £50 on a brand new graphics card to enable me to play rail works at full capacity, Sadly everything i was so looking forward to for Rail works i can't have.

So until i have enough money to get myself a computer that can handle Rail works
this blog is having to close down.

I will however keep this blog online and happy for you to keep subscribed, and one day in the future i will be able to pick this up where i left off.

This is a very unhappy man signing off.
All the best
Dave / Slammer423

No comments:

Post a Comment